Last Saturday Pictures

 I head out Saturday mornings to a coffee shop here in town. I usually bring my camera just in case I run across something interesting. 

This is one of my favorite views. It's looking northwest from a park near my home. The cornfield belongs to Mooseheart. I like the spacing of the five trees.

The same view in December of 2022.

Engstrom park. The five trees are to my left. I like the shadows and the dappled sunlight early in the morning.

The farmers market in Batavia is pretty busy. These people are crossing what I call the "Peace Bridge" from the west. Still no good looking tomatoes today though -- too dry early in the summer?

The Peace Bridge (probably not its official name) from the Wilson Street bridge over the Fox River.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Retiring from Print Book Formatting

Geneva Car Show