Why Do I Do It?

Why do I feel compelled to express myself online? Why do any of us?

I recently posted that no one reads these posts and directed people to my Twitter feed. Now here I am, not even a month later writing yet another post. What I found was that Twitter bores me. It can get me riled up when one of my friends retweets something political, but that feeling goes away quickly and ultimately leaves me empty. Facebook? I like Facebook for pictures: birds, ships, trains, and the occasional graphic meme usually about libraries. 

I still feel the urge to put something on this platform. I'm not sure why, but I'm tired of examining my motives. I figure I've got 15 years left and I should do what I enjoy. If I haven't figured out the why by now - who cares?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Retiring from Print Book Formatting

Geneva Car Show